126pc Balloon Garland Kit - Sage Green, Peach, Blush Pink
Spectacular 126 piece Sage Green and Blush Pink Balloon Garland that will wow your guests and your budget! We've made it easy to create a pro set-up with this pastel balloon Garland kit. Each DYI kit includes 126 balloons, a combination of soft sage green, gold, blush and pink, as well as a balloon tying tool, balloon glue dots and balloon garland chain. We've taken the hard work out of designing the perfect ballon arch by including the best ratios of balloon sizes and colours to make the most impactful party display. Click the 'Product Description' tab below for full break down of sizes and other important details:
Included In The Kit (see photos):
- 30 x 12 inch / 30cm Sage Green Balloons
- 20 x 12 inch / 30cm Peach Pink Balloons
- 10 x 12 inch / 30cm Gold Balloons
- 10 x 12 inch / 30cm Tan Balloons
- 10 x 12 inch / 30cm Blush Balloons
- 20 x 5 inch / 13cm Tan Balloons
- 20 x 5 inch / 13cm Blush Balloons
- 1 x Balloon knotting tool
- 1 x strip of 100 glue dots (to help hold balloons in desired position)
- 1 x Balloon Garland strip chain (for stringing balloons into, see photos)
- 1 x 9.8m Gold ribbon
Not included in kit: Items in photos not listed above.
Colours: Soft sage green, gold, blush and pink. For other colour themes check out our full range of Balloon Garland Kits.
Material: Latex balloons with plastic accessories.
Important note about colours: Balloons will appear darker in colour before inflation. The more they are inflated the lighter in colour they will become. Photos on our website may differ a bit from final colour due to this, but we have attempted to represent the colours how they will appear when inflated. Please keep this in mind when opening package, as they will appear darker before inflation.
- Balloons are Latex, don't handle or lick them if you have a latex allergy.
- Un-inflated or burst balloons and kit accessories are choking hazards for small children and intoxicated people. Supervise children around balloons at all times. Keep un-inflated balloons and accessories safe and dispose of burst balloons immediately.
- Balloons haven't changed much over the years, they can burst if you over inflate them. Inflate them slowly and ensure they have a bit of give to them before tying.