COVID-19 IMPORTANT CHANGE:
Please note that due to the unprecedented public health state of emergency that has been declared in Victoria with the COV-19 virus there has been a change to our returns policy. This policy had been implemented for the safety of our staff and customers, and also to ensure there will be stock available when social distancing bans are lifted, as supply chains most likely will be affected.
Temporary Return Policy change:
You still have 30 days from purchase to return any items, however:
- All returns will now incur a 10% (of total order product value, excludes shipping costs) processing fee due to product needing to be quarantined and additional safety measures.
- Clearance items cannot be returned or refunded - see individual product description.
- We will also NOT be able to accept returns for ‘change of mind’ purchases on products that have been opened and taken out of original internal packaging, even if they have not been used at an event.
- Opening the box to visually check what you received is fine, but removing product from any internal wrapping, such as taking a tablecloth out of it’s clear poly-bag is not.
- Return shipping costs will be at the customers expense.
- We cannot issue refunds for goods used or damaged by the returning customer or items going missing on return shipping.
This policy is in effect now until further notice and overrides our standard returns policy.